Frequently asked questions
When will I receive my order?
Total Time = 12 Business days
Allow 5 – 7 business days for printing, framing and packaging. (Quicker if print size is already in stock).
3 – 5 days for Shipping
= A total of 12 business days, on average to take delivery of your Giclée fine art Print.
Once your order is on its way you, will recieve an email with your tracking No.
To track the delivery of your parcel, you can enter your tracking code at:
NOTE While most orders are shipped on time, due to COVID-19 and government restrictions, your order may experience some shipping fulfilment delays. We appreciate your patience.
We offer free shipping
We want your experience to be as streamlined as possible, which is why we provide free shipping.
Free shipping takes the confusion out of shipping costs, no matter how many items you choose. Free shipping applies to all orders shipped within Australia. International orders are excluded.
International Orders (outside Australia)
International orders/enquires are accepted however, please note:
International postage will be an additional cost calculated at current Australia Post rates too that country. This additional charge can range anywhere from $25 AU – $100/150 AU estimate only.
They are also subject to items being a max length of 105cm; Girth 140cm, most small to medium prints purchased on Drift n Tides will be OK to post.
Any International shipments (outside Australia) are subject to our returns policy and any extra charges shipping and additional customs clearance charges associated with the returned item. If you have an enquiry you can contact us by email at: Driftntides@gmail.com
- Stretched Canvas is bubble wrapped and packed in a box, to avoid damage in transit
- A Canvas or Photographic print will be rolled with acid free paper and placed in a postage cylinder for shipping.
Information About Prints
Michelle combs the local beach and the drift lines in the early hours of the morning, looking for interesting images to photograph and then return to her studio to utilise various digital painting packages, to draw out the natural saturated colouration found in the sand. Each shot is unique and comprises a combination of drift lines in the sand with shells, pebbles, flotsam and jetsam and shadows cast by the sun rising in the east over the ocean. Michelle says ‘She is constantly amazed at what nature delivers right to door step every single day, just lying there waiting to be discovered and treasured.’
Larger sized Prints:
Select prints can be scaled up to larger size prints upon request, however there may be additional Postage charge associated with shipping to your location. Please feel free to contact us with your enquires, via email. Driftntides@gmail.com
Print concepts, colours and ideas can be commissioned in consultation with the you to suit your aesthetic needs and requirements. Contact Michelle to discuss your ideas at Driftntides@gmail.com
Examples of a Print Canvas on a Wall from front on and side on – Next and Last Image (no over head light on this image).
Print care: For home or office
- All prints are high quality prints produced by a ‘professional print shop’ that specializes in Giclee prints and Digital printing for artists.
- Giclee print – Is a French term used to describe fine art digital prints made / ‘sprayed’ on an inkjet printer. Giclee: sounds like (jee-clay).
- They utilise top of the range Epson Sure Colour Printer P070. The inks are archival (designed to resist colour fading). These are well matched with quality Cotton Canvas and German Etching paper(rough), producing high quality images on the Giclee prints.
- Canvas Prints – This medium has been chosen to produce a textured look, that is in keeping with the natural elements celebrated in each image. This textured look and the matt coating reflects light and as a result you enjoy a glare free view like the original photographic experience.
- Photographic Prints are printed on German Etching Paper (Rough). German Etching paper is a white, 100% a-cellulose paper that guarantees archival standards. The mould-made etching paper features a distinct textured surface. With its premium matt inkjet coating German Etching meets the highest industry standards regarding density, colour gamut, colour graduation and image sharpness whilepreserving the special touch and feel of genuine art paper.
Example of an A3 Photographic Print on German Etching Paper (German Etching paper is white)
NOTE the image will be scaled relative to the original print size to fit the dimensions of the A4, A3 or A2 Photographic paper. E.g. A long thin image may have a boarder of white etching paper surrounding it on all sides. Refer to examples above.
All our canvas are stretched on timber frames, made from regrowth forest timber. Each framed canvas comes with a hanging rope/wire attached at the back of the frame to hang your print and felt disc on the bottom corners to protect your hanging space.
- Clean your canvas Giclee print with a dry, lint free cloth. Never use a wet or damp cloth to clean your Giclee canvas print.
- DO NOT wash printed surfaces with water or solvents and make sure the cloth is clean before use.
- To store keep the print in its mounted frame.
- If you have loose prints, they should never be stored where the face of two prints are in direct contact with each other, they may rub or stick together.
- Put each Giclee art print into a separate folder of acid-free paper and store them in a horizontal position. You should be able to get some acid free paper from your local art supplier or stationary store.
My Studio is located in the heart of the Northern Rivers Region near Byron Bay and I am happy to discuss in more detail any queries you may have about your order. You can call between the business hours of (9a,m –5p.m) Monday to Friday or make an appointment to discuss further at a more convenient time.
PH: + 61 427 737 673
Shipping & Return Changes
fine art landscape photography prints for sale
byron bay artist portfolio
fine art nature photography prints
landscape photography portfolio
self taught aris